By signing this Release, Acknowledgment, Indemnity and Waiver of Liability (the “Waiver”), I [participant(s)/owner(s) of the dog(s)] hereby agree to all of the terms and conditions contained in this Waiver, and agree to comply with all of the policies and rules of All Paws Inn, LLC, and to provide any information required by law or by All Paws Inn, LLC.
1. Release of Liability: I understand and hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue All Paws Inn, LLC and any of its owners, members, investors, officers, managers, employees and agents for any liabilities for injuries or illnesses to myself, my dog or any property of mine, which may arise out of services and/or products provided by All Paws Inn, LLC. I understand that this is a full, complete and knowing release with no right of recourse. I also acknowledge that I will be solely responsible for reasonable attorneys’ fees and associated costs in the event I do not abide by this Waiver.
2. Rejection: I understand that participation in doggy daycare and boarding is voluntary, and that All Paws Inn, LLC reserves the right to excuse any dog from daycare or boarding at any time for any reason.
3. Good Health: I understand that All Paws Inn, LLC has relied upon my representation that my dog is in good health and has not injured or shown aggression or threatening behavior to any person or dog in admitting my dog for services at their facility.
4. Vaccinations/Fleas/Ticks/Parasites: I understand that all dogs attending All Paws Inn, LLC daycare or boarding must be current on all of their vaccinations and must be in good health. All Paws Inn, LLC requires current vaccines for distemper, bordetella, rabies and parvovirus. By signing this Waiver, I am certifying that my dog is current on all the aforementioned vaccines, and will provide sufficient documentation from my vet to All Paws Inn, LLC. All Paws Inn, LLC requires that dogs be treated for fleas and ticks. I understand that if I know or reasonably should know that my dog has a contagious illness, fleas/ticks or internal/external parasites, I will not bring my dog to All Paws Inn, LLC, and I will be responsible for the medical treatment of any dogs that become infected. Additionally, I understand that having my dog in the company and environment of other dogs may involve risks regarding the contraction of illnesses. I further understand that even regular vaccinations cannot completely guard against illness and disease, and that All Paws Inn, LLC cannot in any way prevent, nor are they responsible for, any illness that my dog might contract.
5. Veterinary Care: I understand that there are inherent risks involved in having my dog involved in a daycare program and/or boarding. In the event of illness or injury, I authorize All Paws Inn, LLC to treat my dog accordingly. I agree to pay all vet care bills deemed necessary as a result of any injury or illness. All Paws Inn, LLC will contact me at the telephone numbers I have provided. If they cannot reach me, All Paws Inn, LLC is authorized to use their best judgment in deciding whether to proceed with any form of treatment recommended by the vet. I agree to pay for all such care. I hereby release All Paws Inn, LLC from all liabilities related to transportation, treatment, prescribed medications and expenses related to veterinary care for my dog. I agree to reimburse All Paws Inn, LLC for any and all fees for tending to emergency or routine care. I assume full financial responsibility for any and all expenses involved related to veterinary care.
6. Injuries: I understand that there are risks in having my dog in an environment where the dogs are not kept in cages and are around other dogs and people. I understand that it is not always possible for All Paws Inn, LLC to prevent injuries that may occur during off-leash activities. All dog play is carefully monitored by an All Paws Inn, LLC trained staff member to avoid injury, but scratches, puncture wounds, torn ligaments, etc. may occur despite the best supervision. I understand and agree that the All Paws Inn, LLC, its employees, staff or volunteers, will not be liable for any illness, injury or death of my dog. I acknowledge that All Paws Inn, LLC, its employees, staff or volunteers will take such actions as are reasonable to minimize these risks. I understand that I alone will be responsible for any injury to my own dog that may have occurred at All Paws Inn, LLC, even if it is the result of another dog’s actions while in the care of All Paws Inn, LLC. Should veterinary care be necessary as a result of any services rendered by All Paws Inn, LLC, All Paws Inn, LLC must be notified within 48 hours of such care.
7. Grooming: I understand that All Paws Inn, LLC will not be responsible for any sickness or injury caused by the pet to itself during grooming. Further, I understand that All Paws Inn, LLC will not be held responsible for clipper burn, minor nicks, skin irritation, allergic reactions, or other minor injuries resulting from grooming; nor will All Paws Inn, LLC be responsible for stressful effects that grooming may have upon a geriatric pet.
8. Images: By allowing my dog to participate in the services offered by All Paws Inn, LLC, I hereby agree to allow All Paws Inn, LLC to take photographs, videos or use images of my dog in print, online or otherwise for publication and/or promotion.
9. Property Damage: I understand that I am solely responsible, financially or otherwise, for any harm or damage to any and all property of All Paws Inn, LLC caused by my dog while my dog is attending any services provided by All Paws Inn, LLC.
10. Failure to Pick-Up: I understand that if my dog is not picked up on time or by a date specified in a separate agreement, I hereby authorize All Paws Inn, LLC to take whatever action is deemed necessary for the continuing care of my dog. I will pay All Paws Inn, LLC the cost of any such continuing care upon demand by All Paws Inn, LLC. I also acknowledge that I will be fully responsible for all attorneys’ fees and associated costs if I abandon my dog.
11. Corrective Collars. I understand that severe behavioral problems exhibited by my dog may be treated by the staff of All Paws Inn, LLC in their sole discretion and in what they view is in the best interest of my dog. I understand and permit All Paws Inn, LLC to use corrective collars on my dog to control severe behavioral issues.
12. Hours of Operation: I understand that All Paws Inn, LLC’s hours of operation are Monday – Friday from 7:00am to 11:00am and then 1:00pm – 7:00pm, Saturday from 9:00am – 11:00am and then 1:00pm to 5:00pm, and Sunday from 3:30pm to 5:00pm. I must promptly pick up my dog before 7:00pm on weekdays and before 5:00pm on Saturday and Sunday. Except on Holidays that do not fall on a Sunday the hours of operation are from 10am to 11am then 1pm to 3pm.
13. Fees/Payment: I understand that all payment is due at the time I drop off my dog for daycare or boarding.
(a) Boarding: The cost for boarding is $36.00 per dog per each twenty-four (24) period. I understand
that if I pick up my dog after a complete twenty-four (24) period, I will be charged for a half (1/2) day rate. I understand that there will be an additional $10.00 fee for Major Holidays.
(b) Daycare: The cost for daycare is $21.00 for two (2) days and $16.00 for three (3) days or more within one week. There will be a twenty-five percent (25%) discount for additional dogs.
14. Compliance: I further understand and expressly agree that each and every one of the foregoing provisions contained in this Waiver shall be in force and effect and shall apply to each and every occasion on which I board or deposit my dog(s) with All Paws Inn, LLC for daycare, or extended boarding, as the case may be, and that this Waiver shall remain in full force and effect as between the parties until and unless otherwise cancelled or superseded by writing signed by the parties.
15. Governing Law: The validity, interpretation, construction and performance of this Waiver shall be governed by the internal laws of the State of New York, without regard to any conflict of laws principles thereof, and by signing this Waiver I consent to the jurisdiction of New York courts.
16. Arbitration. I understand and agree that any controversy arising out of this Waiver shall be submitted to arbitration before the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its rules and regulations. Arbitration shall be commenced in New York at a location mutually agreeable to the parties. I understand that all decisions of the arbitrator shall be final, non-appealable, and binding on all parties. Arbitration as set forth in this Section 16 shall constitute the only method of resolving disputes.
17. Indemnity. I understand that by execution of this Waiver, I agree that I will indemnify, defend and hold harmless All Paws Inn, LLC from any claims, demands, causes of action or damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of any action or damage or injury done or caused by my dog to any animal or individual(s) while in the care of All Paws Inn, LLC.
My signature on this document indicates that I hereby certify that I have read and understand these rules and regulations set forth above in this Waiver, and each of its terms and conditions, and agrees to abide and be bound by these rules and regulations.